Friday, November 26, 2010

condition

I purposely cut ties with people I do not like.
I really do wish that town would dissolve onto itself - sparing only the good ones.
If I could sit down with my 16 year old self, I would tell her to join the Navy, and never trust anyone.
I don't want the rest of the world to wait for me, while it rides itself into a storm.
If you waste your time wondering why you didn't get an invite, or why people don't trust you to pay the gas bill, then that's sad.
The fact that people tell me I'm wrong on a daily basis, makes me at least know that I get people's attention.
I don't want people's attention just to dance in front of them. I have something to say.
I'd give anything to have a family.
I hate feeling this way around holidays. Fucking holidays, now I know why people kill themselves during this time of the year.
crawl out of whatever kind of ship you are building - it isn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment