Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some simple requests. :)

well, it's obviously been a while since I last wrote something on this thing. I've gotten a new laptop since then, and I've been busy writing my novel (which I'll have to at first publish myself, but hey - technology rocks) instead of on this thing. My favorite pair of tits came to visit me here in Washington, (Leanne, for those who are unsure who my 'favorite pair of tits' are...)and it was great! It felt amazing to have her here and actually pretend that she lived here....I wish she did, we'd have so much fun. ) But she wrote a blog for the first time in forever yesterday, and it inspired me to d othe same.
So, today at the gym, I started mentally making a list of things I'd like to do. Preferably, within the year, but I guess it could also be a 'Lifetime List" of 'shit-I'd-like-to-get-done.'

1). Get a tattoo / piercing apprenticeship. (And also learn to spell 'piercing' properly, without Spell Check correcting it for me. I before E bullshit)

2). Go white water rafting.

3). Take my niece Mila to the Bug Safari while she's still in the phase where bugs are cool and not the horrible, alien sent monsters that they really are.

4). Start modeling. Plus size, or 'alternative' - I don't really care. But, (as vain as this sounds)But I've realized that I have a beautiful face, and I like it. :)

5). Go on a Nerd-tastic trip to New Orleans with Leanne Patrick (A.K.A - My favorite Pair Of Tits). I want to go to the French Quarter, and ghost tours, and go to Gothic bars, and try and have sex with Jefferey Star.

6). Go hiking in the rainforest. Washingotn has rainforests - so I'm gonna go climb shit in them.

7). Finish my book.

8) Eat something ONCE without feeling guilty.

9). Finish my mini-line of greeting cards / valentines for you people to buy them. They're off-color, blunt, honest cards. And then there is also a line of one's featuring really creepy characters. BUY THEM.

10). Start making dog treats at home. Don't ask why.

11).Write a children's books with my favorite pair of tits. Actually, she'll write, I'll illustrate.

12). Get my BB Monster Puggie - pregnant. I want her to have a 'Pug in the Oven' - and then be able to give Lee and my sister Meghan a puppy.

13). Get a Pink Floyd tattoo with Van. We have our reasons.

14). Move back to New England (once I'm done with school).

15). Get pregnant.

16). Haha! Gotcha! I don't want any fucking kids.

17). Get my Green Card.

18). Get my passport and go to Ireland.

19). Take a Glass Blowing class. Save the blow job jokes, people.

20). Visit my aunt in Rhode Island.

21). Volunteer at Planned Parenthood. I could be the bouncer.

22). Have dinner and drinks with Will Ward. We need to catch up.

23). Have drinks with Buster Freeze. We need to get stupid.

24). Write something amazing - or create something amazing - with Wyatt Rollins. And make him come to Washington for grad school.

25). Go to Portland and see Eric and get drunk on Absinthe.

26). Make a pecan and chocolate chip pie for my nieces and nephew.

27). Tell the 6'6 Saudi guy who lives upstairs from me, and his Kim Kardashian wannabe girlfriend, to pick up their 300 pound German Shepard's shit. I mean, goddamn, I step in it all the time. I, and the other tenants pick up our dog's shit - and just because your whore faced girlfriend with the heels (that I KNOW for a fact she bought at Target) works in the apartment complex's office - doesn't mean that you are immune to some payback. And you'll get it.

28). Collect my dog's shit for 5 days, and in the middle of the night, leave it on said neighbor's doorstep.

29). Move to a house on the waterfront. Puget Sound waterfront, NOT Lake Washington.

30). Have my sister Ceilidhe and her wife, Kris come out to WA for a visit. I would like a picture of me and my sisters together now that we're all grown up and don't want to rip each other's eyeballs out anymore.

31). Find Elizabeth Hasselback and fucking kill her.

32). Find Norman Reedus again. and then find a closet. So I can get my rocks off.

33). Get a Winnie Sanderson tattoo. If you don't know who she is - you're an asshole.

34). Split the world in two - make half of the people love me, and other half want to kill me. Success breeds in polarity.

35). Get back on stage.

36). Have someone or somewhere to stay in North Carolina for the summer - I'd like to sing Betty Hutton in the USO show.

No comments:

Post a Comment