Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Brog?

So, obviously, I've left North Carolina. Here is a list of things that are either currently running through my mind, or they did run through my mind prior to leaving.

1. I miss my best friend Leanne (Lennon) Patrick so goddern much, it's inappropriate. Some people call us lesbians because we're so close, but, we're not.... or are we? No, we're really not, but we are close. She's the first friend I've ever had that I trust completely and honestly. We're so much alike, it's well, look, she's my family, no other way around it. I don't know what I will do if she doesn't come out here in October for her birthday.....
...I really don't know what I will do if she gets an amazing job offer that keeps her from moving out here after her graduation.

2. I want to get back into school RIGHT NOW. I've applied to a few universities in the area, but I've got a portfolio review for Cornish College of the Arts in 2 weeks that I am racing like hell to finish. I am very nervous.

3. Seattle traffic is NO FUCKING JOKE.

4. I am glad I left Peace College when I did. In all honesty, I went there because they accepted me, and they had a major I was interested in. It didn't change my life or some shit like that. I met some great girls there, but I also met a lot of bat-shit, butt-ugly, bitchy ones who would do better learning in a place where there are posters of boy-bands on the wall and Ring-Pops on their hands. But hey, to-MAY-to, to-MAH-to.

5. Also, don't act like you chose to go there because it 'changed your life." You told me numerous times you went there because Meredith didn't accept you.

6. I don't give a fuck that you went to Mexico. Honestly, I didn't know about it until after you went there because I had deleted you a long time prior. Sure, I would've loved to have gone, but it's hard to save for a trip when you're paying $2000 a month in rent and utilities because your room-mate only chips in $260 a month. (But she uses your dishes, silverware, Internet, Netflix, etc....) But really? A school Mexico trip? Nah. I want to drink and smoke with the locals, go to Frida's house, paint on a cliff, and do shit on my own time. I'm not impressed, nor do I care. But, hey, the semester will be back on soon, and you can start hoarding your shit again, like plastic bags of cat shit that you don't throw away. Not changing your nasty litter box, letting your cat get on the same surfaces that your prepare food on (you may be fine with bacteria and fur in your food, sorry if I was not) and spending hours watching the shittiest shows on TV ever made. Also, you're not a witch. Please don't disgrace those of us that are by calling yourself that. Also, I hope you find a your own personal style - and stop trying to imitate everyone you meet. Good luck - honestly, I mean that. The only problem I really have with you - is your deceitfulness. That's it - other than that, I wish you all of the best. Really.

7. No one is bad person for smoking weed. It's better and safer than alcohol and cigarettes - and everyone here in Seattle does it.

8. I miss Leanne. I know I said it, but, hey.

9. My husband is so comforting to me.

10. I'm addicted to fountain soda diet cokes.

11. My mother finally gave me my father's ashes. I don't think I've been happier. On the same note, having them in my apartment is kind of creepy.

12. I actually enjoy talking to my mom on the phone. This move may be a good thing.

13. I miss a lot of people from North Carolina, but not the people I THOUGHT I would miss, a whole other bunch entirely.

14. HempFest is in 2 weekends!

15. I'm going to the goddern Zoo this weekend - HAPPY. I WANNA SEE TIGERS AND PENGUINS!

16. I want to get more tattoos. Seriously.

17. There are so many Asians in washington State.

18. My friend Wyatt Rollins is one of those friends I don't want to lose, and am liking more as an adult more and more. Seriously Wyatt, you're a great person and the only person who can EVER keep up with me in quoting entire movies. That is a rare gift, my friend, and we have both been blessed by whoever or WHATEVER with it.

19. Brian Lewis is a great guy. So is Christopher Wright. Both are exceedingly talented and need to do SOMETHING and EVERYTHING to use it properly. Artists are not meant for corners and dark rooms - they are meant for moonlight, stages, and open windows. GO FOR IT, I LOOKED UP TO BOTH OF YOU AT ONE TIME IN MY LIFE. <3

20. I want to be Lara Croft when I grow up.

21. I have more, but I need to sleep. My bed just seems more comfortable on Pacific Time.

22....Oh yeah, this Pacific Time change is fucking with my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment